Photos: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Her Son Ruined The Afro Hair She Was Saving For Him To Barb A Special Christmas Hair With

Photos: Nigerian Woman Cries Out After Her Son Ruined The Afro Hair She Was Saving For Him To Barb A Special Christmas Hair With


A Facebook page named sahara waves just cried out on behalf of one of their female fans, after her son spoilt his afrohair she and her husband had been growing for him to barb him a special christmas hair;
Look at what my son did to his hair, the hair me and his father have been keeping since, for Christmas to give him a nice hair do, I just came back from my work only for me to see this, I was so angry that I beat him very very well, now all my efforts are all gone and at the end I had to take him to the salon to remove every thing off so painful. this children will not kill somebody

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

  • Popular

    Powered by Blogger.

    Beauty

    Blog Archive

    Breaking News

    Travel

    Fashion

    Blog Archive

    Recent Posts

    Unordered List

    • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.
    • Aliquam tincidunt mauris eu risus.
    • Vestibulum auctor dapibus neque.

    Pages

    Theme Support

    Need our help to upload or customize this blogger template? Contact me with details about the theme customization you need.